Santa Rosa, Departamento Paraná, Entre Ríos Province
Santa Rosa was founded on 10 October 1893 by Volga Germans. It is located between the Río Gualeguay and the big valleys, near the train station of Nueva Vizcaya. In 2004, they established a museum dedicated to the preservation of the customs and traditions of the Volga Germans.
The church in Santa Rosa was dedicated to the honor of San Arnoldo (Saint Arnold).
- Aldea Santa Rosa (www.crespo.gov.ar) - "Un museo en la Entrerriana Aldea Santa Rosa Muestra el Legado de los Alemanes del Volga" (Espacio TR blog)
Coming soon . . .