Santa Quitéria, Palmeira Municipality, Paraná
The colony of Santa Quitéria was settled by Volga Germans on 16 March 1879.
The families did not remain there long, assimilating into surrounding communities.
The following Volga German families are known to have settled in Santa Quitéria:
- Schwab, Carlos Alberto. Resumo Histórico e Genealogia dos Alemães do Volga. Ponta Grossa, Brazil: C.A. Schwab, 1997.