Beryozovka, Azov District, Omsk Oblast (Siberia)
Beryozovka was founded in the 1930s during the collectivization era by farmers from the nearby Sosnovsky grain farm. In 1932, the village had four adobe barracks with twenty rooms for the workers and a small primary school.
In 1941, Volga Germans who were deported from their colonies along the Volga River were relocated to Beryozovka. Many of them did not survive the Siberian cold, died, and were buried in mass graves.
In 1961, the collective was renamed to January Plot ("Январский участок"). In 1966, the name reverted to Beryozovka.
In the 1970s, a new school and community center were built in the village.
The following Volga German families settled in Beryozovka:
Kehr from Moor