Marianovka, Marianovski District, Omsk Oblast (Siberia)
On 25 August 1894, a tiny railway station on the Trans-Siberian Railway was located in this place and was called Marianovka.
A town developed near the station. It was called Novo-Timofeyevka, but today is known by the name of the railway station Marianovka.
Volga Germans being deported from the colony of Erlenbach arrived at the railway station aboard Train Number 702 in Marianovka on 15 September 1941. Some families remained in Marianovka while others were distributed to neighboring villages.
The following Volga German families settled in the Marianovka:
Berg from Erlenbach
Gillig from Erlenbach
Huber from Erlenbach
Meier from Erlenbach
Zwetzig from Erlenbach