Englevale, Ransom Co., North Dakota
Englevale is located in northeastern North Dakota, west of Elliott. It was founded in 1883. The first Volga German families arrived there in 1907.
Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
Neu-Hoffnung Congregational Church
The following Volga German families are known to have lived in and around Eaglevale:
Bachman from Norka
Dick from Norka
Dietz from Walter
Dorn from Walter
Schiffner from Neu-Hussenbach
Stroh from Norka
Weber from Norka
Urbach from Norka
- Kloberdanz, Timothy J. "German Russian Folklore from A to Z." Journal of the American Historical Society of Germans from Russia 11:3 (Fall 1988): 46.
- Dick Cemetery (findagrave.com)