Lingle, Goshen Co., Wyoming

Includes the following communities: 
Lingle, Goshen Co., Wyoming
History: 

Volga German families settled in and around Lingle, Wyoming.

Volga German Congregations: 

St. Paul's Evangelical and Reformed Church was organized in 1917. The church building was completed in 1918. The congregation dissolved its membership and closed in 1958.

The following pastors served the congregation of St. Paul's:

Rev. Steinmark (1918-1922)
W. K. Schulz (1923-1930)
H. F. W. Jesdinsky (1930-1934)
J. Roth (1934-1937)
Fred J. Drucker (1938-1939)
Elias Hergert (1940-1943)
Rev. Erbes John W. Schnackenburg (1945)
Henry Daumgaertel

Volga German Families: 

The following Volga German families are known to have settled in and around Lingle:

Deines from Neu-Norka
Eisenach from Frank
Frank from Kautz
Greenwald
Kautz from Merkel
Leikam from Laub
Lind from Dönhof
Miller
Morgheim from Merkel
Nedens from Gnadentau
Reinhardt
Reitz from Kukkus
Reizenstein from Grimm
Strohman from Dietel
Wacker from Norka
Walter
Weitzel from Norka

Notable Individuals: 
Sources: 

Wind Pudding and Rabbit Tracks: A History of Goshen County (Torrington WY, 1989): 86.

Resources: 

Hillcrest Cemetery (findagrave.com)

Pre-Volga Origin

Volga Colonies

Latitude: 50.183333
Longitude: 9.033333
Latitude: 49.201389
Longitude: 10.586940
Latitude: 53.869722
Longitude: 10.686389
Latitude: 50.464113
Longitude: 7.661984
Latitude: 49.479999
Longitude: 8.179760
Latitude: 50.681213
Longitude: 9.474738
Latitude: 49.472870
Longitude: 8.654302
Latitude: 50.592778
Longitude: 8.856389
Latitude: 48.666384
Longitude: 7.940175
Latitude: 50.286296
Longitude: 9.111384
Latitude: 50.287156
Longitude: 8.844207