Bad Belzig, Kr. Potsdam-Mittelmark, Brandenburg
Belzig belonged to the Electorate of Saxony for centuries where it had been part of the Principality of Anhalt-Zerbst. It was included in territory ceded to the Province of Brandenburg in 1815 following the defeat of Napoleon by the Prussians. In recognition of its health resort status, the town's name was changed officially to Bad Belzig in 2010.