Johann Adam Albrecht immigrated to Schleswig-Holstein (Denmark). He married on 26 May 1760 in Fredericia to Eva Catharina Dörr.
They are last recorded in the Danish colonies on 2 April 1763.
They joined the migration to Russia and settled in the Volga German colony of Anton on 7 September 1764.
Adam, a farmer, his wife Eva Katharina, and children (Johann Anton, age 3½; Christian, age 1½) are recorded there on the 1767 census in Household No. 10.
Adam Albrecht, his wife Eva Catharina Dörr, and their family are recorded on the 1798 census of Anton in Household No. An61.
Heinrich Albrecht from Anton and his family are recorded on the 1857 census of Friedenberg.
The 1767 census records that Adam Albrecht came from the German town of Heidelberg in the Kurpfalz region.
- 1834 Anton Census (Households No. 22, 35, 61).
- 1857 Friedenberg Census.
- Eichhorn, Alexander, Jacob & Mary Eichhorn. The Immigration of German Colonists to Denmark and Their Subsequent Emigration to Russia in the Years 1759-1766 (Deiningen, Germany: Drukerei und Verlag Steinmeier GmbH & Co. Kg, 2012): B-7.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): An61.
- Parish register of Fredericia (LDS Film No. 0053464).
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet 1764-1767 Band 1 (Goettingen: Der Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 1999): 54.