Johannes Beltz, his wife, and his children (Johann Ludwig, age 23; [a] Philipp, age 21; Anna Katharina, age 19; [b] Johannes, age 18; Anna Barbara, age 16; Johann Georg, age 12; [c] Johann Melchior, age 9; Christoph, age 5) are recorded on the 1798 census of Kutter in Household No. Kt08.
[a] Philipp Beltz from Anton is recorded on the 1811 census of Kukkus in Household No. 67 along with a note that he had arrived in Kukkus from Anton in 1810 [sic] and that he had died in Kukkus in 1807 [sic].
The widow and children of an unnamed son [Philipp] of Johannes Beltz are recorded on the 1834 census of Kukkus in Household No. 16 along with a note that they had arrived in Kukkus from Kutter in 1810.
[b] Johannes Beltz and his descendants are recorded on the 1834 census of Kutter in Households No. 35, 42, & 73.
[c] Melchior Beltz, son of Johannes Beltz, is recorded on the 1834 census of Katharinenstadt in Household No. 177.
- 1811 Kukkus Census (Household No. 66).
- 1834 Katharinenstadt Census (Household No. 177).
- 1834 Kukkus Census (Household No. 16).
- 1834 Kutter Census (Households No. 35, 42, 73).
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Kt08.