Andreas & Sophia Margaretha Bonacker had four known children: (1) Catharina Henrica Margaretha, born in Fauerbach [vor der Höhe] and baptized on 29 January 1746 in the Evangelical Church in Münster, 24 kilometers southeast of Frankfurt; (2) Johannes Conrad, also born in Fauerbach [vor der Höhe] and baptized on 2 April 1751 in Münster; (3) Agnessa, born on 1 November 1753 and baptized on 4 November 1753 in the Evangelical Church in Grossen-Linden, about 11 kilometers south of Giessen; and (4) Christina Juliana, born on 30 July 1761 and also baptized in Grossen-Linden on 2 August 1761.
Andreas Bonacker and his family emigrated to Russia along with Johann Jost Ammenheuser who had married daughter Catharina Henrica Margaretha. They departed from Lübeck on the English frigate Love & Unity with skipper Thomas Fairfax and arrived at the port of Oranienbaum on 4 July 1766.
Andreas Bonacker, his wife Sophia, and children (Johannes, age 15; Anna Elisab., age 12) are recorded on the list of colonists being transported from St. Petersburg to Saratov in 1767.
The Bonackers arrived in Paulskaya on 7 June 1767 and are recorded there on the 1767 Census in Household No. 76.
On the Paulskaya 1798 Census daughter Katharina is recorded there in Household No. Pl36 and daughter Agnessa in Household No. Pl49. Son Johannes and his family moved from Paulskaya to Orlovskaya in 1790 and are recorded there in 1798 in Household No. Or18.
At some point, Andreas must have moved to Ober-Monjou, because in 1793, he and his family are recorded as moving from Ober-Monjou to Orlovskaya.
In 1798, Wilhelm Bonaker is recorded as working in Kind.
The Oranienbaum passenger list records that Andreas Bonacker came from the German region of Darmstadt.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Or18, Mv2100, Mv2223.
- Parish records of Münster (LDS Film No. 1269952) - including Fauerbach vor der Höhe.
- Parish records of Grossen-Linden (LDS Film No. 1269705).
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Der Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2005): 349.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #1315.
- Rauschenbach, Georg. Deutsche Kolonisten auf dem Weg von St. Petersburg nach Saratow: Transportlisten von 1766-1767 (Moscow: G.V. Rauschenbach, 2017): #1311-1314.