Johann Conradt Burbach married in Hüttengesäß on 21 September 1715 to Anna Maria Zieg. Ann Maria Burbach née Zieg died in Hüttengesäß on 16 February 1722.
Among the children of Johann Conradt Burbach & Anna Maria Zieg whose baptisms are recorded in the parish register of Hüttengesäß are: (1) Conrad, baptized in 1716; and (2) Anna Dorothea, baptized 12 March 1719.
Conrad Burbach married on 28 February 1742 in Hüttengesäß to Catharina Elisabetha Gerdt, daughter of Philipp Gerdt (8 January 1684 - 26 January 1729). Catharina Elisabeth Gerdt had been born in Hüttengesäß in 1719.
Among the children of Conrad Burbach & Catharina Elisabetha Gerdt whose baptisms are recorded in the parish register of Hüttengesäß is: (1) Conrad, baptized 20 August 1747.
[Catharina Elisabeth Burbach née Gerdt remained in Hüttengesäß where she died on 16 May 1776.]
Anna Dorothea Burbach married 3 March 1738 in Hüttengesäß to Casper Schneider. [See Schneider Family.]
Widow Anna [Dorothea] Schneider [née Burbach] and her children (Elisabeth, age 23; Barbara, age 22; Konrad, age 19 [he is actually Konrad Burbach, Anna's nephew]; Johann, age 19; Katharina, age 16) arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 13 September 1766 aboard a ship under the command of Skipper Grapp.
Caspar Schneider's widow and her children (Elisabeth, age 23; Anna Barbara, age 22; Conrad, age 20 [he is actually Konrad Burbach, Anna's nephew]; Johannes, age 19; Catharina, age 16) are recorded on the list of colonists being transported from St. Petersburg to Saratov in 1767.
Anna Dorothea Schneider, widow of an unnamed farmer, and her children (Elisabeth, age 23; Johannes, age 20; Katharina, age 16) are recorded on the 1767 census of Messer in Household No. 87 along with her brother Konrad Burbach (age 20). They had arrived in Messer on 14 September 1767.
By 1798, Conrad is deceased and his wife has remarried and moved to Balzer along with all of his children. They are recorded on the 1798 census of Balzer in Household No. Bz079.
- Bonner, Wayne H. Volga German Settlers Identified in Isenburg and Other German Church Records Part I (Gardena, CA: Wayne Bonner, 2007): 46.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Bz079.
- Parish register of Hüttengesäß.
- Parish register of Rohrbach (LDS International Film Number 1201847).
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Der Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2005): 152.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #5944.
- Rauschenbach, Georg. Deutsche Kolonisten auf dem Weg von St. Petersburg nach Saratow: Transportlisten von 1766-1767 (Moscow: G.V. Rauschenbach, 2017): #7907-7912.