Daubert (Yagodnaya Polyana)
Nicolaus Daubert from the Hütte & Catharina Eliesabetha Schmitt from Oberau in the area of Friedberg were married on 27 June 1766 in the Lutheran Church of Büdingen.
Nikolaus Daubert, a miller, and his wife Katharina Elisabeth arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 13 September 1766 aboard the galliot Die Perle under the command of Skipper Thomson. They are travelling with Adam Schreiner, identified elsewhere as their nephew.
Nicolaus Daubert, his wife Catharina Elisabeth, and [nephew] Johann Adam [Schreiner] are recorded on the list of colonists being transported from St. Petersburg to Saratov in 1767.
Nikolaus Daubert, a farmer, and his wife Katharina Elisabeth settled in the Volga German colony of Yagodnaya Polyana on 16 September 1767. They are recorded there on the 1767 census in Household No. 9 along with nephew Adam Schreiner.
Nikolaus Daubert and his family are recorded on the 1798 census of Yagodnaya Polyana in Household No. Yp43.
Johannes & Philipp Daubert, sons of Nikolaus Daubert, are recorded on the 1834 census of Yagodnaya Polyana in Household No. 175.
Adam Daubert, son of Nikolaus Daubert, and his family are recorded on the 1834 census of Pobochnaya in Household No. 126.
The Oranienbaum passenger list records that Nikolaus Daubert came from the German region of Darmstadt. The 1767 census records that Nikolaus Daubert came from the German region of Nidda.
- 1834 Pobochnaya Census (Household No. 126).
- 1834 Yagodnaya Polyana Census (Household No. 175).
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Yp43.
- Mai, Brent Alan and Dona Reeves-Marquardt, German Migration to the Russian Volga (1764-1767) (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2003): #716.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 2 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2001): 175.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #6249.
- Rauschenbach, Georg. Deutsche Kolonisten auf dem Weg von St. Petersburg nach Saratow: Transportlisten von 1766-1767 (Moscow: G.V. Rauschenbach, 2017): #8030-8032.