Johann Georg Deines, son of Johannes Deines, was confirmed on 28 July 1737 in the Lutheran Church in Lindenstruth. He married there on 27 November 1750 to Barbara Elisabeth Stumpf.
They had at least two children baptized in Lindenstruth: (1) Johann Wilhelm on 6 October 1751 and (2) Johannes on 23 June 1756. They had two additional children baptized in Alten-Buseck, west-northwest of Lindenstruth: (1) Anna Elisabetha on 7 December 1760 and (2) Anna Margaretha on 22 January 1764.
Johann Georg Deines, his wife Barbara Elisabeth, and children (Wilhelm, age 17½; Johann, age 10; Anna, age 7) arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 25 July 1766 aboard the snowbrig Maria Sophia under the command of Skipper Johann Bauer. It is not known why the youngest daughter Anna Margaretha is not recorded there. She appears at age 5 with the others on the records of the transport from Oranienbaum to Saratov the following spring.
Joh. Georg Deines, his wife Barbara, and children (Johann Wilhelm, age 18; Johannes, age 11; Anna Margaretha, age 7; Anna Elisabeth, age 5) are recorded on the list of colonists being transported from St. Petersburg to Saratov in 1767.
The Deines family settled in the colony of Dönhof on 18 June 1767. They are all recorded there on the 1767 census in Household No. 108.
Descendants of the Deines family later moved to the colonies of Norka, Kratzke, Franzosen, Rosenberg, and Neu-Dönhof.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Dh009, Dh015, Dh106, Nr060.
- Mai, Brent Alan. Transport of the Volga Germans from Oranienbaum to the Colonies on the Volga, 1766-1767 (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1998): #6801-#6806.
- Parish Records of Alten-Buseck (LDS Film No. 1195898).
- Parish Records of Lindenstruth (LDS Film No. 1201581).
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 1 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 1999): 370.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766 (Saratov: State Technical University, 2010): #2516.
- Rauschenbach, Georg. Deutsche Kolonisten auf dem Weg von St. Petersburg nach Saratow: Transportlisten von 1766-1767 (Moscow: G.V. Rauschenbach, 2017): #7915-7920.