Johann Conrad Feuerstein, son of Christopher Feuerstein & Catharina Adam, was born in Bönstadt on 22 June 1717. He married there on 19 November 1739 to Anna Margaretha Hartmann, daughter of Johannes Wilhelm & Anna Kunigunda Hartmann. She had been born in Bönstadt on 22 November 1719.
The marriage of Johann Georg Feurstein, son of Joh. Conrad Feurstein from Bönstadt, and Agnesa Loch, daughter of Johann Sebastian Loch from Bönstadt, is recorded in the parish register of Büdingen on 12 June 1766.
This couple, along with several other members of the Feürstein family, arrived from Lübeck at the port in Oranienbaum on 29 August 1766 aboard the ship Apollo under the command of skipper Detlov Merberg.
Johann Georg Feurstein [sic] and his wife Anna Elisabeth [sic] along with Conrad Feurstein, his wife Anna Margreta, and children (Anna Barbara, age 22; Peter Wilhelm, age 20) are recorded on the list of colonists being transported from St. Petersburg to Saratov in 1767 along with notes that Conrad Feurstein, his wife Anna Margreta, and son Peter Wilhelm died en route.
The family arrived in Norka on 15 August 1767 and are recorded there on the 1767 census in Household #170 and on the 1775 census in Household #104. They are also listed on the Norka census of 1798 in Household No. Nr109.
- 1775 Census of Norka.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Nr109.
- Mai, Brent Alan. Transport of the Volga Germans from Oranienbaum to the Colonies on the Volga, 1766-1767 (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1998): A-10.
- Mai, Brent Alan and Dona Reeves-Marquardt. German Migration to the Russian Volga (1764-1767) : Origins and Destinations (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2003): #691.
- Parish register of Bönstadt (LDS Film No. 1195346).
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Bands 3 (Göttingen: Der Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2005): 275.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #5165, #5166.
- Rauschenbach, Georg. Deutsche Kolonisten auf dem Weg von St. Petersburg nach Saratow: Transportlisten von 1766-1767 (Moscow: G.V. Rauschenbach, 2017): #2377-2382.