Andreas Franck, son of Wolfgang & Margaretha Franck, was baptized 21 May 1689 in St. Mauritius Catholic Church in Röttenbach.
Andreas Franck married Anna Rosin.
The baptisms of several children born to Andreas Franck & Anna Rosin in Heroldsbach are recorded in parish register of St. Wolfgang Catholic Church in Hausen: (1) Johannes Killian, baptized 7 April 1722; (2) Johannes, baptized 7 September 1724; (3) Kunigunda, baptized 11 June 1727; and (4) Georg, baptized 16 January 1732. [Andreas Franck may have had another illegitimate son with Anna Lebner: Lorenz, baptized 1 February 1712 in St. Wolfgang Catholic Church in Hausen.]
Kilian Franck from Heroldsbach married on 26 June 1748 in St. Wolfgang Catholic Church in Hausen to Margaretha Latherbacher from Wimmelbach.
The baptisms of five children born in Heroldsbach to Johannes Kilian Franck & Margaretha Latherbacher are recorded in the parish register of St. Wolfgang Catholic Church in Hausen: (1) Simon, baptized 14 June 1748; (2) Georg, baptized 3 January 1750; (3) Catharina, baptized 26 July 1751; (4) Georg, baptized 16 May 1753; and (5) Cunegunda, baptized 28 March 1756.
Killian Frank, a farmer, his wife Margaretha, and children (Simon, age 21; Georg, age 17; Katharina, age 16) arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 12 September 1766 aboard a ship under the command of Skipper Heinrich Sager.
Kilian Franck, his wife Margaretha, and children (Simon, age 22; Georg, age 18; Catharina, age 16) are recorded on the list of colonists being transported from St. Petersburg to Saratov in 1767.
Kilian Frank, a farmer, his wife Margaretha, and children (Simon, age 23; Georg, age 19; Katharina, age 17) are recorded on the 1767 census in Household No. 70. They had settled in Leitsinger on 5 September 1767.
The 1798 census of Hölzel records son Simon Frank in Household No. Hz36 and the widow and children of son Georg Frank in Household No. Hz10.
The 1767 census records that Killian Frank came from the German village of Hemhofen [a few kilometers west of Heroldsbach] in the Bamberg region.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Hz10, Hz36.
- Parish register St. Wolfgang Catholic Church in Hausen.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Der Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2005): 75.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #6190.
- Rauschenbach, Georg. Deutsche Kolonisten auf dem Weg von St. Petersburg nach Saratow: Transportlisten von 1766-1767 (Moscow: G.V. Rauschenbach, 2017): #7741-7745.
João Vicente Akwa
Entry from the parish register of St. Wolfgang Catholic Church in Hausen recording the baptism of Johannes Killian Franck on 7 April 1722.
Source: João Vicente Akwa.
Entry from the parish register of St. Wolfgang Catholic Church in Hausen recording the marriage of Killian Frank & Margaretha Latherbacher on 26 June 1748.
Source: João Vicente Akwa.