According to the Büdingen marriage register, Conrad Frick from Wolferborn married Elisabetha Catharina Loos from Leisenwald on 3 May 1766.
The Wolferborn parish records report that Conrad Frick, son of Johann Conrad Frick, was baptized there on 6 September 1739. The Spielberg parish records report that Catharina Elisabeth Loos, daughter of Johannes Loos of Leisenwald, was baptized there on 17 July 1746.
The couple arrived at the port of Oranienbaum in Russia on 8 August 1766. The settled in the Volga German colony of Huck on 1 July 1767 and are recorded there on the 1767 Census in Household No. 19.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Hk33.
- Mai, Brent Alan and Dona Reeves-Marquardt. German Migration to the Russian Volga (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2003): #614.
- Parish register of Büdingen.
- Parish register of Leisenwald.
- Parish register of Wolferborn.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 2 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2001): 144.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #3222.