Jacobi / Jacoby (Norka-1)
Widow Susanna Jacoby and her sons (Johann Philipp, age 16; Johann Georg, age 9) are recorded there on the 1767 census of Norka in Household No. 82. They had settled in Norka on 15 August 1767.
Philipp Jacoby and his family are recorded on the 1798 census of Kutter in Household No. Kt34.
Georg Jacoby and his family are recorded on the 1798 census of Laub in Household No. Lb47.
The death of Georg Jacoby in 1824 is recorded on the 1834 census of Laub in Household No. 55.
The death of Georg Adam Jacoby, son of Georg Jacoby, in 1844 is recorded on the 1850 census of Laub in Household No. 16.
Ludwig & Georg Jacoby, sons of Georg Adam Jacoby, and their families are recorded on the 1857 census of Laub in Household No. 20.
Ludwig Jacoby [from Laub] and his family are recorded on the 1862 census of Neu-Laub.
The 1767 census records that they came from the district of Isenburg.
- 1834 Laub Census (Households No. 6, 12, 55).
- 1850 Laub Census (Household No. 9, 16, 93, 94).
- 1857 Laub Census (Household No. 10, 20, 21, 104, 105).
- 1862 Neu-Laub Census.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Kt34, Lb47.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2005): 251.