Johann Adam Jauck, son of Johann Adam Jauck & Maria Eva Eichkörner [died 23 June 1762], was born 27 May 1721 in Münzesheim and was baptized there on 28 May 1721. He married in Karlsruhe on 30 June 1744 to Anna Waldburga Geisendörfer.
The births of children born to Johann Adam Jauck & Anna Waldburga Geisendörfer are recorded in the parish register of Karlsruhe: (1) Johann Carl, born 14 June 1745; (2) Peter Engelhard, born 9 November 1747; (3) Johann Georg, born 20 November 1749; (4) Johann Adam, born 1 January 1751; (5) Johann Georg, born 28 December 1752; (6) Eva Maria, born 20 February 1755; and (7) Johannes, born 28 August 1756, died 4 January 1760.
Johann Adam Jauck, his wife Anna Walburga, and their sons (Johann Carl, age 16; Peter Engelhard, age 14; Johann Adam, age 10; and Johann Georg, age 9) immigrated from the Baden-Durlach region to Denmark (Schleswig-Holstein). The arrived in the city of Schleswig on 9 May 1761 and swore allegiance to the King of Denmark on 24 July 1761.
The baptism of Anna Barbara Jauck, daughter of Adam Jauck, is recorded on the parish register of Vorbasse, Denmark, on 1 February 1763.
The were dismissed from the Danish colonies on 17 May 1763 and joined the migration to Russia. They settled in the Volga German colony of Holstein on 26 May 1765 and are recorded there on the 1767 census in Households No. 18 & 20, with father Johann Adam as a widower. The 1798 census of Dreispitz records Johann Adam Jauck (age 79) there in Household No. Dr06.
The death of Adam Jauck in 1828 is recorded on the 1834 census of Holstein in Household No. 64 [death on 23 September 1826 is recorded in the parish register of Holstein]. His surviving descendants are recorded there in Household No. 26.
The 1767 census records that father Johann Adam Jauck came from the German region of Karlsruhe and that son Karl Jauck came from the German region of Kadze.
- 1834 Holstein Census (Households No. 26, 64).
- Eichhorn, Alexander, Jacob & Mary Eichhorn. The Immigration of German Colonists to Denmark and Their Subsequent Emigration to Russia in the Years 1759-1766 (Deiningen, Germany: Drukerei und Verlag Steinmeier GmbH & Co. Kg, 2012): B-714, B-715.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Dr06, Ho24, Ho45.
- Parish register of Holstein.
- Parish register of Karlsruhe.
- Parish register of Münzesheim.
- Parish register of Vorbasse, Denmark.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet 1764-1767 Band 2 (Goettingen: Der Göttinger Arbeitskreis; 2001): 130.