Erhard Lampel, a carpenter (Zimmermann) and miller (Müller), married Helena Magdalene Sophie Voitling on 2 May 1766 in St. Bartholomäus Church in Wöhrd. He is the son of Gregorius Lampel, a carpenter (Zimmermann) and miller (Müller) from Bruck. She is the daughter of the deceased Joh. Peter Voitling, mason (Maurer) and master stonemason (Steinmetzmeister) in Bruck.
Erhard Lambert [sic], a miller (Müller), his wife Magdalena, and daughter Margaretha (age 5) arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 14 September 1766 aboard the galliot Der Jan under the command of Skipper Markus Dragun.
Erhard Lampel and his wife Magdalena are recored on the 1767 census of Lauwe in Household No. 42. They had settled there on 5 September 1767.
In 1790, widow Rosina Lampel and her children moved from Lauwe to Moor.
There is a Georg Lampel (age 20) recorded on the 1798 census of Jost in Household No. Jo30. He is presumed to be a descendant of Erhard Lampel.
The widow and children of Erhard Lampel are recorded on the 1798 census of Moor in Household No. Mo54 along with a note that her son Philipp Lampel is working in Lauwe and son Konrad Lampel is working in Kukkus
Georg Lampel and his descendants are recorded on the 1834 census of Jost in Household No. 36.
The death of Philipp Lampel in 1833 is recorded on the 1834 census of Moor in Household No. 72. There are no known male descendants of this Philipp Lampel.
The Oranienbaum passenger list records that Erhard Lambert [sic] came from the German region of Bayreuth. The 1767 census records that Erhard Lampel came from the German village of Bruck in the Erlangen region.
- 1834 Jost Census (Household No. 36).
- 1834 Moor Census (Household No. 72).
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Jo30, Mo54, Mv1523.
- Mai, Brent Alan & Dona Reeves-Marquardt. German Migration to the Russian Volga (1764-1767): Origins and Destinations (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2003): #790.
- Parish register of Wöhrd.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Der Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2005): 46.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #5630.