Martin Müller from Wiedermus married on 8 April 1766 in Büdingen to Anna Catharina Knaus, daughter of Johann Hermann Knaus & Anna Margaretha Hoffmann. Anna Catharina had been baptized in Düdelsheim on 9 February 1738.
Martin & Anna Catharina Müller arrived at the port in Oranienbaum on 4 July 1766 along with her parents and siblings. They arrived in Moor on 18 June 1767 and are recorded there in Household No. 38 along with newborn son Adam (age ¾ year).
In 1788, Adolf Müller and his family moved from Müller to Stephan.
- Bonner, Wayne H. Volga German Settlers Identified in Isenburg and Other German Church Records Part I (Gardena, CA: Wayne Bonner, 2007): 49-50.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Mo15, Mo49, Mv1795.
- Mai, Brent Alan and Dona Reeves-Marquardt, German Migration to the Russian Volga (1764-1767) (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2003): 63.
- Parish records of Düdelsheim (LDS Film No. 1201789).
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2005): 165.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): 99.