Johann Friedrich Stoll, son of Johann Konrad Stoll, was born on 12 December 1735 in Adelshofen. He married in nearby Ittlingen to Maria Eva Schuhmacher, daughter of Ulrich & Anna Eva Schuhmacher, on 17 November 1758. Maria Eva had been born on 14 April 1732 in Ittlingen.
They had two children, each baptized in Ittlingen: (1) Johann Konrad (born 15 March 1760; baptized 17 March 1760; died 22 August 1760) and (2) Maria Margaretha (baptized in 1761).
Johann Friedrich Stoll, his wife & daughter, as well as his mother-in-law Anna Eva Schuhmacher immigrated to Denmark (Schleswig-Holstein) departing from Altona, Duchy of Holstein, on 14 June 1762 under the leadership of Adam Saam. They arrived in the city of Flensburg, Duchy of Schleswig, on 19 June 1762.
Mother-in-law Anna Eva Schuhmacher remarried on 29 July 1763 in the parish of Handewitt (Schleswig) to Jürgen Ernst Stull.
Johann Friedrich's wife died on 17 June 1763 and his mother-in-law on 14 June 1763 [?]. He remarried to Dorothea Elisabetha Rutz (born 1743). They lived in Denmark until 27 April 1765 when they immigrated to Russia.
During the journey to the Volga German colonies, his daughter Maria Margaretha died and a new baby was born - Eva Katharina. They arrived in the Volga German colony of Dönhof on 21 July 1766 and are recorded there on the 1767 Census in Household No. 16.
They are also recorded on the 1798 Census of Dönhof in Household No. Dh14.
- Eichhorn, Alexander; Eichhorn Jacob & Mary. The Immigration of German Colonists to Denmark and Their Subsequent Emigration to Russia in the Years 1759-1766 (Deiningen: Steinmeier, 2012): 308, 618, & 667.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Dh014.
- Parish register of Handewitt (Schleswig).
- Parish register of Ittlingen (LDS Films No. 1189133 & 1272378).
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 1 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 1999): 345.
Jacob & Mary Eichhorn