Johann Heinrich Weber, his wife Eva Margaretha [Lindt], and son Johannes (age 2) are recorded on the 1775 census of Grimm in Household No. 88.
Heinrich Weber and his family are recorded on the 1798 census of Grimm in Household No. Gm003 along with a note that his son Johann Ludwig is working in Dinkel and son Georg Adam is training to be a tailor in Dönhof.
The death of Heinrich Weber in 1816 is recorded on the 1834 census of Grimm in Household No. 77.
Johann Ludwig Weber and his brother Heinrich Weber, sons of Heinrich Weber, and their families are recorded on the 1857 census of Grimm in Households No. 272 & 341 along with a note that they relocated to the daughter colony of Oberdorf in 1852.
Johann Ludwig Weber, Heinrich Weber, and their families from Grimm are recorded on the 1857 census of Oberdorf in Households No. 61 & 62.
- 1775 Grimm Census (Household No. 88).
- 1834 Grimm Census (Household No. 77).
- 1857 Grimm Census (Households No. 272, 341).
- 1857 Oberdorf Census (Households No. 61, 62).
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Gm003.